layout

Monday, February 1, 2010







Ok, so yesterday was my Birthday!! Yeah!!! And, to make my B-day even better, I share it with my beautiful neice- One of my beautiful neices, anyway. She was born on my B-day, and for some reason, I think thats pretty much one of the highlights of my life. I love all my neices and nephews. I even love the newly hormonal teenager, that rolls her eyes everytime I speak to her and cries everytime I don't. Ok, so back to my neice with the birthday... I didnt really know what to get her because I dont get to see her that often so I have no clue what she likes. That and the fact that I have 2 boys so Im clueless when it comes to girls. So, I decided to bring out the ribbon and make her something cute! Here are the pics: The 2nd pic I call Party Time and the 1st one needs no title... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment