layout

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A toy just for me....







Finally!!! Something that is mine, All mine!!! I have reverted back to the elementary years and forgot how to share. Im declaring that noone in this household, besides me, touch this! LOL! I have a new toy and that hasnt happened in years! I have a house full of boys, and as much as I love them, I never feel like Im allowed to buy things for myself, and always feel guilty for even wanting something for myself, while they have all the new video games and gadgets... Today was the day for change! I saw this and loved it!My husband said 2 two words that I hardly ever hear when he saw it. "Buy it." So I snatched it up real quick and payed before he changed his mind. He also grabbed me a VERY cute pink case. And the best feature is I can sync my online calender and always have it with me! I cant live without my audiobooks and music so I am feeling super-happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment